Once a pillar of the New Orleans landscape, the Lincoln Beach of today has been neglected, decimated and forgotten by time and the weather. The Nolatown Development Group, a subsidiary of Nolatown, Inc, will give the area a second chance at life by renovating and reconstructing the historic Lincoln Beach area of New Orleans East. The area, steeped in history and still held close to the hearts of the people who remember its former glory, will rise from the ashes to provide the people of New Orleans an exciting representation of its former glory and hospitality.
- Nolatown has entered into a strategic collaboration with California-based QOL Media, Inc.Nolatown about 1312 days ago
- Until its closing in 1964, Lincoln Beach provided a summer long festival of water sports, carnival rides, music and food.Nolatown about 1367 days ago
- Resurrection of Lincoln Beach will restore hope to those who lost so much and serve as a symbol of prosperity to those who kept the faith.Nolatown about 1367 days ago
- Lincoln Beach is a state cultural project, an environmental treasure, and an important tourist spot in the community.Nolatown about 1367 days ago
- Nolatown provides comprehensive project planning, business development and consulting services to existing and developing companies...Nolatown about 1368 days ago